24 de noviembre de 2005

Os acordais de... (I)


Stryper?????, aquella banda de heavy cristiano que repartia biblias después de los conciertos...

Pensaba que habían desparecido, pero siguen girando por USA y sacando algún disco q otro.

Aqui teneis uno de sus clásicos: Calling On You (este You se refiere, obviamente, a Dios)

Inside of me there is a lonely place
Sometimes I just don't know it's there
But when I'm all alone
That's when I have to face...
(bridge)
The part of me that needs someone
To be by my side that's when I call on...
(chorus)
You, You make my life complete
You give me all I need
You help me through and through
I'm calling on you
I can't explain just what You do to me
My love grows stronger everyday
You give me love, You give me company
(bridge 2)
And when I have to face the rain
You bring sunshine into my life
(chorus)
(solo)
(chorus)

No hay comentarios:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails